Wednesday, August 13

Lions, Giraffes, Elephants ... and Butterflies! Oh My!

It's a zoo over here! My house is swarming with wild animals! Animal-themed cards, that is!

I recently designed a trio of safari animal themed cards for Paper Crafts magazine's article "Baby Animals for Baby." And guess what! They have ALL been accepted for PC's March/April 2009 issue! Woo hoo! I'm really proud of this project -- they turned out sooo cute! (If I do say so myself...)

And a first for me and Paper Crafts magazine... Not one, but TWO of my projects will appear in PC's March/April issue! They also accepted a super quick-and-easy Butterfly themed card that I designed using double-sided patterned cardstock and a piece of acetate.

I will post a sneak peek of the card(s) here in January, before the issue hits the newsstands. Perhaps, along with some related projects exclusively for you, my readers! Stay tuned!

No comments: