Thursday, August 14

Holiday Gift Card Tags Go LIVE!!!


Here they are! My Holiday Gift Cards Tags as seen in Paper Crafts magazine's latest special issue, "Cards, Gifts, & More: Paper Crafting 3 Ways." The issue just hit the newsstands this month. The photos of my Tree, Onesie, and Chick tag trio appear on page 19, while the patterns are on page 89.

I designed these tags to adorn a present or Easter basket, but they can also be used as the gift itself. The outer layer is actually a pocket which holds a patterned insert. Once removed, the insert opens to reveal a gift card. Or you could replace the gift card with a wallet-sized photo.

In addition to the three designs shown here, I also created other versions -- a Birthday Present and an Easter egg -- which may be featured on Paper Crafts' website in the near future. If they do, I'll be sure to post the link here. Meanwhile, check back soon for additional tutorials and patterns to create your own Holly Leaves and Valentine Heart versions of my Gift Card Tags!



Finished Size 3" x 4" (exclusive of trim).
Additional photos in my online Portfolio.

No comments: