Friday, June 27

So Honored...

I was oh-so-pleasantly surprised to receive an email from Tammy Morrill last month. Tammy is the editor of Paper Trends, one of my favorite magazines. Anyway, Tammy wrote me asking if I would like to be a part of their "1 Sketch, 4 Styles" feature for their October/November issue. I was (and still am!) sooo honored! This is the first time that a publisher has specifically approached me to be in their magazine -- as opposed to my flooding them with my submissions!

As the issue is coming out at the end of the year, I chose to create a card with a Christmas theme based on their sketch. I titled it "Holly and Snowflakes." I hope all of you Paper Trends readers enjoy my design! (My blog readers will be able to see the card posted here in December.)

With their acceptance of this card, I will have not one, not two, but THREE of my creations in one magazine! WOO HOO!!! A new record for me!

No comments: