Monday, November 12

Creative Park website

I found a really great website that I want to share with all of you. It's full of really cool, FREE materials that you can download and print for your scrapbook, cards and general crafts. It's called "Creative Park" and is brought to you by the fine folks at Canon.

When you go to the website, you can navigate to six different categories: Greetings, 3D Paper Craft, Scrapbook, Art Craft, Calendars, and Digital Photo Gallery. The Greetings category contains envelopes and stationery for various holidays and occasions. I love their 3D Paper Craft section! It's full of simple and complex three dimensional animals and crafts. It also contains some really gorgeous pop-up cards. The Scrapbook heading has many kits for various occasions, as well as accent items like tags, borders and frames. The remaining three categories allow you to create projects using artwork, print your own calendars, and search for free hi-res digital photos.

I hope you enjoy crafting with these items as much as I know I will!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These designs are so adorable - off to check out that resource.

BegoƱa said...

Dear Angela,
I want to ask you for help, please.
I am trying to download frames from scrapbook of creative park of canon but it is imposible,,, do you now what can be de reason??
Forgive my English, I am Spaniard.
Thank you very much,
Bego